I am always looking for easy and new ideas for my elves to craft. This one is fun for everyone! The Reindeer candy craft is great for holiday parties, presents for teachers, or just for Christmas cheer!
Be sure to visit
http://www.adoptelf.com/kidscrafts.html for more fun craft ideas for your little elves!
1. Wrap dark brown paper around the candy bar, trim excess paper and glue together.
2. Using the giant circle punch, punch out a circle from the light brown paper.
3. Using the medium circle punch, punch out a circle from the red paper.
4. Using the small circle punch, punch out a circle from the white paper and a circle from the dark brown paper.
5. Cut each circle in half and glue a dark brown semicircle together with the white semicircle.
6. Using the the small circle punch again, punch out a circle from the black paper.
7. Next cut circle into thirds. Use either end for the pupils of the reindeer and glue down onto the white semicircle, as seen in the picture.
8. Using the large scallop punch, punch out the light brown paper.
9. Cut the shape in half and glue the semi-shape at the top, as shown in the picture.
10. You will need 2 chenille stems per candy bar. Cut the first pipe cleaner in half and glue it to the back of the candy bar.
11. Cut the other chenille stems into fourths. Take each piece and wrap around to each fasten the antlers.
Mrs. Claus is a busy mom of 3 little boy elves, that love to craft and are up to mischief most of the time!